48 Hour Delivery
20 Year Warranty
Price Match Promise
Garden fencing like you’ve never seen before
Each of our composite fence ranges will stand the test of time against
the harshest weather conditions, meaning whatever range you choose
you can simply enjoy your striking garden feature year in, year out
without the hassle of continual maintenance.
Put the fence sprayer away
Ah the annual ritual. Give your traditional wood fences a good clean. Spend the weekend spraying (or brushing) on the fence paint. Then spend the following weekend trying to get splashes of paint off the patio/decking/plants.
Garden panels look great when they’re freshly painted. Trouble is, keeping them looking great is costly and hard work – and they don’t stay freshly painted for long. Until recently, however, the only viable low maintenance alternative was plastic or PVC fencing, and that’s always been liable to chipping and cracking. Also, plastic fences are always going to look, well, plasticky.
Why composite fencing?
That word ‘composite’ makes all the difference. Our fences combine the strength, and texture of wood with the simplicity, durability and low maintenance of plastic. That gives your composite fence a world of advantages over the competition.
- No rot: Sooner or later, even the best maintained wood fences will decay. Left untreated, a wooden fence can be crumbling back to nature in as little as seven years. Our fences are guaranteed to last 25 years (and we would expect them to last far longer than that).
- No heavy maintenance: No painting. No priming. No treating. Our UK composite fencing lets you spend less time maintaining your garden fence and more time enjoying it. An occasional wipe down with soap and water is all our composite fences need.
- No splitting or splintering: Whether it’s real wood or plastic or PVC fences, they’re all prone to splitting or splintering, especially when faced with long, hot summers or long, cold winters. So if you’ve found your traditional garden fence has suddenly developed a two inch spyhole between yours and next door’s gardens, don’t worry, composite fences don’t do that.
- Eco fencing: We’re really proud of the fact that our composite garden fences are manufactured sustainably, using recycled plastic and wood for 90% of each fence panel’s construction. The other 10% is the eco-friendly bonding agent we use to bind the materials together.
- Completely customisable: We don’t mean customisable in the way a traditional wood fence is customisable – where you choose from roughly the same standard panel sizes and the same half dozen colours in the paint range.
With composite garden fences from eComposite Products you can customise the shape and dimensions of every panel and choose from a virtually infinite range of colours. Our site features many of our most popular colour and style options but if you’d like to see more, just get in touch.
Buy discount eco-fencing in the UK now
We believe in great looking gardens. But we don’t believe that keeping them looking great should come at the expense of the environment. That’s why we became composite fencing suppliers, installers and (first and foremost) fans.
Composite panels give you all the strength, security and weatherproofing your garden fences need, without chopping down any additional trees and then coating them in chemicals.
If you’d like to discover a more sustainable way to create a beautiful looking garden fence, take a look at some of the composite panel options on this site, order a sample pack, or get in touch.
Natural Aluminium or Graphite colour Posts