Purchasing From Us
- To purchase from us you must be a resident in the United Kingdom.
- By submitting your order you are offering to buy goods and agreeing to our terms.
- We are not obliged to supply goods to you until we have received payment in full.
- We accept payment by Debit or Credit Card, PayPal, Cash, or Cheque.
- If paying by cheque an extra 5 days will be added to the delivery time to allow the cheque to clear.
- Once your payment has cleared your order will be dispatched within the timescale quoted stock items 3-5 working days or altered stock 1-2 weeks or bespoke orders 3-5 weeks.
- We use a courier so we cannot guarantee the day or time of delivery, but we can forward all the delivery information to you for your use.
- For all standard products if we are unable to deliver within 21 working days from cleared funds, then if you wish, you may cancel the order and we will refund any money paid by you in full.
- The purchaser should make arrangements to receive the goods on the day arranged for delivery. The goods must be signed for on receipt.
- If you are not able to sign on receipt you must notify us before delivery to make other arrangements.
- You may collect in person subject to arrangement.
- Any goods that have been altered or bought bespoke for the customer are NON-refundable or returnable.
- All goods must be inspected for damage at time of delivery. Whenever possible goods must not be accepted if found to be damaged. In all events we must be notified within 48 hours of receipt if any damage has been noticed.
- Damaged goods must be returned unused and where possible in the original packaging and in ‘new’ condition. We recommend that you retain all packaging until you are sure that you intend to keep the goods. If the original packaging is not available you should use packaging that would provide similar protection.
- With regards to unwanted items the postage cost will not be refunded and the customer is responsible for return postage once item has been received a refund will then be issued minus delivery cost.
- 5.1 All of our wood plastic composite gates have a 1 year warranty against faulty workmanship.
- 5.2 We will warrant that all goods shall function in accordance with the items description.
- In the event of a breach of this warranty we will correct the faulty part or send a replacement without charge.
- Our warranty covers the cost of replacing the faulty product. It does not cover any expenses incurred as a result of replacing the product, such as fitting and finishing costs.
- We will not accept responsibility for any damage caused by incorrect assembly of fittings, incorrect hanging of gates.
- We are able to warranty colour fading in the first 3 months as this is the settling period in first sun light.We offer 20 yr warranty on the boards only against splitting rotting and splinters.
- We will not reimburse any costs of repairs undertaken without our prior consent. Any such repairs will also invalidate your warranty.
- We are unable to warranty any gate which has had any adjustment to its original dimensions.
- Warranties are paid at our discretion.
eComposite Products © 2020 - Company Number 11178066 - VAT Registered 291 8603 81